LyfHerbzтм RadiationCare Strong Ointment
Натуральное растительное средство для защиты от влияния радиации.
|Each 50 gm contains:|
|Jatyadi Tel ASS||5%|
|Shorea robusta (Raal)||12%|
|Rosa Centifolia (Rose Ext)||3%|
- For dermatological adverse effects (such as burning, itching, pain, reduced elasticity) of radiation therapy applied to treat cancers
- In secondary infection on radiation-affected skin
- For premature skin ageing due to radiation
- As a routine sun screen agent
Suggested dosage and application:
This is for external use only. This product should apply after taking the radiation therapy. Take sufficient quantity to cover the entire affected part and apply 2 to 3 times in a day or as directed by your professional healthcare provider. As sun screen agent, apply before sun exposure.
LyfHerbzTM Radiation Care Cream on the basis of plant components forms a protective barrier and provides natural protection against the negative effects of radiation on the skin, cools, relieves burning sensation, pain and itching after radiation therapy. The cream improves the elimination of toxins and radionuclides, shows antiseptic action, moisturizes and nourishes the skin, contributing to an increase in its elasticity and providing a softening effect.
Particular attention in the composition of the cream attracts a complex of more than 15 different plants – Jiayadi Tel. The complex helps the healing of wounds and the progressive decrease in the severity of the accompanying symptoms.
Sal (Shorea robusta) has pronounced antioxidant properties. Contains flavonoids, steroids, terpenoids, phenols and cardioglycosides. It attracts attention as a means of antitumor effect due to the glycolytic activity of the compounds contained in it. The analgesic activity of the plant was revealed at the peripheral and central levels of action. This effect can be used in patients with chronic pain. Shorea robusta is one of the effective components for improving skin health and rejuvenating its structure.
Bioactive peptides derived from Cow milk show antimicrobial, imunomodulatory, antioxidant, antithrombotic, antitoxic effects and inhibits certain enzymes. Most of them regulate protective, gastrointestinal, hormonal and neurological reactions, determine their usefulness in the prevention of cancer, osteoporosis, arterial hypertension, etc.
The cream also contains an extract of one of the most valuable roses – the rose centifolia (Rosa centifolia). Rose oil has a wide range of antibacterial and antifungal activity.
Indications for use:
– with the appearance of undesirable dermatological reactions (such as burning sensation, itching, pain, reduction of skin elasticity) after radiation therapy in the treatment of cancer;
– when a second infection appears on the skin after exposure to radiation;
– at premature aging of a skin because of influence of radiation;
– as a protective agent against ultraviolet rays.